Kian was awesome at the pediatrician's office yesterday. He took his shots like a MAN. :) He cried for all of 5 seconds total, although he was a bit sad afterward. However, it seems this time the shots had essentially no effect on him! He wasn't grumpy or drowsy later in the day, and he seems fine this morning. He did take a nap just after he got the shots, but that was not too far from the norm. Perhaps it was the Tylenol we gave him before the shots that helped? I'm so happy! Seeing him get pricked is not easy, but knowing he's miserable for 1-2 days after makes it much worse.
The pediatrician said we should start writing down his naptimes, so we can find a pattern of sleep. We may be able to attach a shorter nap onto a longer one OR (ideally) get rid of that shorter nap and tack it onto night sleep. We'll have to see how it goes. I started logging this morning, and he said we may find something after 3-4 days of tracking everything. I wonder what we'll find. :)
Kian now ways 19lb 140z. WOW! He measured at 26.5", and I missed what his head is at now (perhaps 16.5"?). Anyway, 97th+ percentile for weight, 90th percentile for height, and 95th percentile for head. I'm just happy that his height/weight are not totally off. He's not just a roly poly baby. He's wearing 6/9 month clothes now, and he's growing every day. It's amazing! He's our very own Very Hungry Caterpillar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment