It looks to be a great week! My MIL arrives tonight, and I know she can't wait to see how Kian has grown. My mom left last week, and we are slowly adjusting. MIL arrival will certainly help with the slow transition. My mom calls every day to see how Kian is doing... and it's so nice to report that even since she's left, he's made some advancements. He now laughs out loud, apparently turns the pages of books, sleeps through the night(!!), and is having a more regular schedule during the day. What a difference a week makes! I can't believe he's 12 weeks old today... time flies!
This week should be fun. Moms' group tomorrow morning, yoga on Thursday - but I might skip again as I don't want to abandon Grandma Jenks!, final midwife appointment on Friday, then a moms' group Valentine's Day party that my friend Sarah invited me too (thank you!), then our date on Friday night (can't wait!), Saturday we have a birthday party to go to, and Sunday I'm going to the movies with cocktails afterwards with girlfriends. Sunday night, Rob will have some bonding time with his mom and Kian alone. I thought that might be nice for the three of them, plus I'll get some girl time too. Rob has Monday off (yay!), and then Tuesday MIL goes back. It's looking like quite the week - I'm excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy moly, your schedule makes me tired, and I don't have a baby! Happy Valentine's Day!
Now that I actually get 6-8 hours of sleep a night, it's much easier! It's amazing how much better I feel, and I'm definitely ready for some "adventure."
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Rob's dad sent us a mini-rose plant - so cute!
Post a Comment