Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kian's first snow!

We've had a ton of snow lately - way more than Seattle usually gets (and of course the city is completely shut down). But the cool thing is Kian got to experience his first real snow (more new photos linked on the right)! Almost as if we were back in Boston. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but we had fun showing him and then playing a bit after we took him back inside. I love how the world looks during and right after a good snow.

This was also fun for Daniel - he loves winter sports but hasn't lived anywhere that gets this much snow. He enjoyed spraying the two of us with the powdery stuff. We're planning to go skiing/boarding in the next week, maybe Snoqualmie.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah & Jill said...

How fun! I remember Jack's first snow. We did the same thing... You'll never forget it. It is magical, just like babies!
We're in CA- but I really want to see you all when we get back!