The most embarrassing thing happened to me Sunday night. We had friends over for dinner, but I was feeling incredibly lazy. To be fair, Kian's been waking up a lot lately, AND I have a sinus infection... finally got meds for that little problem this morning. Yay!
Anyway, we decided to do something we'd never done before... just pick up a bunch of prepared food. In general, we LOVE Costco and everything there. But boy was this a mistake! We got an incredibly tasteless butternut squash, a passable garlic bread, and very just ok apple strudel. Fortunately, I'd made the guacamole myself. I felt awful! Kian woke up at one point, and I considered not going back downstairs. Never will I do such a thing again. Hosting is a task I take super seriously... and Sunday was a complete failure. OUCH.
It's still haunting me. Hopefully by writing this out, I can put it behind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment