I can't believe Kian is already 6 months old. It's amazing how much he has grown. Here are some of his firsts and some
pictures to go along with them:
- Started sitting at 4.5 months
- First tooth at 5.5 months
- First food at 5 months and 1 week
- First haircut exactly 6 months old (his hair was in his eyes!)
- Started really babbling at 5.5 months
- Bottom two teeth at 5.5 months
Now he's hitting and biting us a bit. I'm going to have to figure out how to curb these behaviors. He can also pretty much pull himself to wherever he wants, rolls about freely, and does "crunches" all day long. He's close to crawling and to sitting up on his own. He's starting to work on pulling himself up to a stand as well. I really thought his size would hold him back in the mobility department, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I have to admit... I'm a little scared of Kian on the move! Already tonight he managed to take the stuffing (out of a hole) from a friend's couch pillow and he was happily munching on it until my friend Kate pointed it out. It just taught me that I've REALLY got to be diligent now and reminded me that we need to get on baby proofing big time!
(Small aside: congrats to Nate and Kate who got engaged this weekend!)
No comments:
Post a Comment