It's strange to think Rob and I are responsible for both nature AND nurture when it comes to Kian. Either way, he's a product of us. I got stuck thinking about this topic, because yesterday I got complimented a few times that "I've done a great job with Kian." Well, I had a really hard time accepting that statement. I didn't want to take credit for who Kian has become... and will continue to become. But of course, I do have a lot to do with it.
Well, the kiddo is crying for some attention. He's having a hard time putting himself to sleep at the moment. I actually think he is too tired. Time to help... and continue thinking what part of this is me creating this reaction and what part is it just him needing cuddling due to his personality?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment