Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Naptime

We're trying this new thing... letting Kian put himself to sleep. We sit in his room in the rocking chair, and he does whatever it takes until he falls asleep. He babbles, throws everything in the crib out (including the pacifier), and rolls around A LOT. He definitely tries to get our attention, and he giggles and smiles if he catches us looking at him. It's very cute, but sometimes it can take up to an hour. Fortunately, I've learned to make this productive time: read a book, upload pictures, etc. The goal is to get to the point where we can leave him by himself to put himself to sleep. I think we're getting closer.

Right now, I finished uploading some pics from July, mainly of our trip to Minneapolis for Beth and Joe's wedding. Luckily, we were able to see lots of Matt and Mariah who we stayed with. And yes, we're a little behind schedule in posting pictures. Only one more set to go though! Now if we can only find the camera charger from the move, we can start taking more. :)

No comments: