Kian and I just got back from about 3 weeks on the East Coast. While there, we went to a friend and my cousin's wedding. Luckily, Rob was able to join us for the first week and come to both weddings. Kian was awesome at the weddings. He took a nap in the middle of both (took a nap in the Ergo while I danced at the first one!), and overall he was his general happy self. He's so social and loves to meet new people.
While in Toronto, he mastered crawling (sadly, no more army crawl - so cute!). He's also cutting 4 teeth on top and it looks like the canines are budding and swiftly approaching. For 7.5 months, this kid is in a rush to get his teeth out! He's also pulling up and standing and beginning to cruise around the house. He's growing fast! I put links to two new albums of pictures on the right.
Funny thing: Kian and I got home last night and he acted as though he'd seen it all before in a dream. He showed recognition but confusion at the same time. It was adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment