We are WAY behind in pictures. It's incredible how time flies, and then you realize that you haven't sent anybody pictures in a really long time. Perhaps you're all grateful for that - well, I know my sister isn't. I got called out on Facebook for it. We have a good excuse though... our computer was SO full of pictures, we couldn't upload any more. We've moved pictures to an external hard drive and backed them up, and so we're back to uploading.
Wait - there's more to our life than just pictures. We've been to Belgium, had a visit from both Grandmothers, booked a cruise to Alaska, been to Cali to see my sister's new house and for her 30th birthday, and MY MOM IS NOW ON FACEBOOK. That's a little crazy.
I'm starting to gain some ground on this mom thing, so maybe I'll be posting again more frequently. Then again, my mom's been here for a couple of months and I'm only just getting caught up - to be fair, we were traveling for 3 weeks unexpectedly right in the middle of that. Her leaving in two weeks means we'll have to readjust again, but I think we're on better ground. Our basement is finally clean - a lot of guilt has left my life, so I no longer have to wallow and be sad about it. I can actually do other stuff now. :p
Enjoy the new pics! More (older) ones to come hopefully sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment