Monday, February 15, 2010

Weather

Hmmm... the last three winters we've had in Seattle have been very different. The first year was horrendous - 50s and gray from September-June, last year had some snow - and the city didn't deal to well with it, and so far this year has had plenty of sun and great weather (please don't let me be cursing it). It's hard deciding if you want to stay somewhere when the weather is so different! What's the norm?

I'm just thinking about all of this, as I just finished going through the pictures for Rob's Cousin Lizzie's wedding. It was in Vermont in early January and then we went to Toronto - it was SO cold!!! I miss the snow, but I don't miss dealing with driving in the snow, being cold indoors, etc. However, I do miss more frequent sunny days and I do miss the occasional snowstorm. I guess nowhere is really perfect.

No comments: