Sunday, June 7, 2009
Guilt
Some days leave me feeling guiltier than others and today is one of them. I hate that. I know I carry more guilt than is necessary - worry that I hurt a friend's feelings, that I was misunderstood, that Rob washed too many dishes, that I didn't play with Kian enough, etc. etc. Today is one of those days. I hate this feeling. I wish there were a magic no-guilt potion, but then I can't imagine how much more messed up this world would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally do this too. The worst part is all my guilt comes to me as I am trying to fall asleep; literally keeping me up at night!
Exactly - I hate it! Sometimes, it makes me want to be a hermit. :)
Mom guilt is the worst. Why do we feel so guilty all the time?
I wish I knew...
Post a Comment