Thursday, June 4, 2009

Alone Time

I've never been a fan of alone time. However, I'm really hating alone time when Rob is not here during the week once Kian goes to sleep. I can't leave the house, so I start feeling like a hostage in my own home. Kian is worth it, of course, but it's a weird sentiment I wasn't expecting. When Kian is awake, I'm fine. It's at night where I start feeling feisty. :)

2 comments:

BS said...

It's so hard for me to even comprehend this as I'm pretty much ALWAYS wanting more alone time. In my own place. Alone.

Nee said...

It's just weird... during alone time, you can go get a coffee if you like, a drink alone at a bar, or grab a pint of ice cream to eat in front of the tv. I have to plan the pint of ice cream, and forgo the others... although I don't like coffee, so that's not a biggie. ;)