Kian most likely has RSV. He is very sick... very rattly breathing with wheezing. He's miserable with an ear infection (prob sinusitis too) and teething on top of it. I spent the night in the hospital with him after taking him to the ER. I came home post-ER, a fever came on and his breathing was labored again, so I went back for overnight monitoring. It was hard watching him, and knowing there was nothing anybody could do except hope for no serious complications.
I'm too tired to write more... like about the dietitian visit that really angered me, how I was left there until 4pm for no clear reasons, and I don't even know what else. Kian is asleep now, and I'm going to go sleep in the room with him... listen to his wheezing that will reassure me that he is breathing at least. He should be ok, but it is scary. RSV is no joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor little guy. Hope you are all on the mend now!!
Post a Comment