Kian is beginning to laugh, though rarely, while awake. Apparently, all babies start their smiles in their sleep... great entertainment for new parents, aunts, and grandparents! However, now when he smiles/laughs while awake, we're seeing hints of dimples! I can't wait to see if he really does have them!
Tonight, my dad is making a BBQ feast. I guess it's a farewell party of sorts, as my sisters and Rob's parents go back home tomorrow. Somehow, it's much more sad having them leave with Kian here... I guess the fact that everyday he's demonstrating new skills (pushing up with his legs, focusing on us more, and responding to us talking to him). It's all very exciting.
This will be our family blog... I guess for now a lot of it will be about Kian's adventures. We'll be posting pictures of him as links on the side of the blog in case people want to see them.
Dinner time! Chicken, ribs, steak, bean salad, baked potatoes... pregnancy weight will have a better chance of being lost once my dad goes home (on Tuesday). He's been so great with Kian in the mornings when he's super active. He'll be very missed - but he comes back in January for Rob and my birthday and for two more weeks with little Kian. How exciting!!
Hopefully all will go well with Kian's second pediatrician appointment tomorrow morning. I hope his goopy eye is not a big deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment